Check out our top sponsors:

Forum Post
07/19/06 12:56
parastou nikoueian

i want to work in malaysia

hello

i am parastou nikoueian and a dentist.

i like to work in malaysia.i am working in iran nearly 5 years.(i live in iran).

plz help me.i have not dificult for takeing viza.

my frind lives in malaysia.

thank you. FIRST NAME : Parastou DATE:.

LAST NAME: Nikoueian

MARITAL STATUS: Married

NUMBER OF CHILDREN: No child

DATE & PLACE OF BIRTH : 19/09/1975 Iran

EDUCATION HISTORY: I was graduated from high school in 1994.I entered the college of dentistry in 1995 .I graduated with a degree of dentistry/medicine/doctor surgeon,(D.D.S) in 2001.

BEGINNING OF WORK;

Date:12/01/2002 to ..in clinic of dentistry . PLACE: Iran.

INDICATE SUBJECT OF THESIS: Consideration of the status of the mouth &tooth health in the boy students of the primary school in ZAHEDAN town.(Iran)

MY PREVIOUS WORK EXPEREIRENCE STUDY: 1: Walter BH. Gordon 1990.

2: STEWART (RAY)&Barber(THO mask)1998.&etc

Please participate

This post has a total of 17 replies. Your feedback, comments, opinions and questions are welcome and encouraged.

This forum post has messages dated from 07/19/06 through 07/23/12, please be sure to read all the messages. If you feel it is old or outdated, please follow up with a question or comment and someone may be able to update it, or reply with newer information if you have it.

Comment 1
07/19/06 13:02
parastou nikoueian

Malaysia Kuhello

i am parastou nikoueian and a dentist.

i like to work in malaysia.i am working in iran nearly 5 years.(i live in iran).

plz help me.i have not dificult for takeing viza.

my frind lives in malaysia.

thank you. FIRST NAME : Parastou DATE:.

LAST NAME: Nikoueian

MARITAL STATUS: Married

NUMBER OF CHILDREN: No child

DATE & PLACE OF BIRTH : 19/09/1975 Iran

EDUCATION HISTORY: I was graduated from high school in 1994.I entered the college of dentistry in 1995 .I graduated with a degree of dentistry/medicine/doctor surgeon,(D.D.S) in 2001.

BEGINNING OF WORK;

Date:12/01/2002 to ..in clinic of dentistry . PLACE: Iran.

INDICATE SUBJECT OF THESIS: Consideration of the status of the mouth &tooth health in the boy students of the primary school in ZAHEDAN town.(Iran)

MY PREVIOUS WORK EXPEREIRENCE STUDY: 1: Walter BH. Gordon 1990.

2: STEWART (RAY)&Barber(THO mask)1998.&etc

ala Lumpur

Comment 2
07/28/06 03:06
Mobarok Hossain Bhuyain

I want work in malaysia.if you give work than i must prove my

competence.

Comment 3
12/04/06 08:29
Dr Foo

Pls visit our website www.mydentist.com.my

We are constantly hiring dentists because of our expansion policies

pls contact doctors@mydentist.com.my

Comment 4
01/04/07 07:49
Kavitha C J

I am a postgraduate in Microbiology, now working as a lecturer in a college in Kerala, India since 2002, and before that i worked as a microbiologist for a hospital for one year in Trivandrum, India,

I am married

29 years old.

I would love to work in malaysia and waiting for a right opportunity in malaysia

Comment 5
01/08/07 17:58
iman mir

i am an engineer in electrical and power systems.i look for a job.by rm1000_rm1200 per month.i have proof in mecateronic and dising power systems.i need to work very emergency.it's not important that the work is relative to my fild.

i am an iranian and when send me an invention i have comeing to kl very soon.i look for work in kl.thank's a lot.

good bye

Comment 6
01/09/07 04:24
Bosnia
Thank author of this post/commentIf is it possible I would like to come and live in the country such as Malasysia with my family of course. I am able to do lot of different jobs.. Please respond. May Allah give all regards.

Esselamu alejkum

Alem

Comment 7
01/17/07 04:19
tarek El sayed mansour

I am a phsysician in internal medicine, cardiology and diabetes, graduated in fuculty of medicine Alex university in Egypt at 1994 , having a master degree in internal medicine in 2000, specialized in internal medicine, diabetes and endocrinology , trained for nearly 5 years in main university hospital , worked in many hospitals and clinics, working now for 6 years in the main clinic of Arab academy for science and technology and maritime transport in Alexandria, Egypt, and having my own clinic in internal medicine, crdiology and diabetes, I am 36 years old, born in kuwait state in 1970, egyptian , , married , I am creative , ambitious, hard worker , intelligent , excellent and elegant, fluent in English, wants a good position with good high salary in abig main famous hospital in the internal medicine department or in diabetes unit, accomedation, annual airfare tickets to my country,
Comment 8
02/01/07 12:27
nadeem

Hi i am Mohammad Nadeem resident of Pakistan i am 23 year old looking for a job in any hotel or any where in malaysia i have knowledge about computer i speak fleunt english/deutsch/italian and want to getjob in any field
Comment 9
02/10/07 03:33
Maria Gharibkhani

General information:

Name: Maria Gharibkhani

Date of Birth: 30/July/ 73

Education degree: BA of teaching English

Date of issuing: 1999

Place of issuing: Najafabad University

Hello:

I would likt to work in Malaysia. I am sales expert of a manufacturing company in Iran.Despite of all difficulties we have, i could export our products to diiferent countries. I have much experience in analysing the new markets, finding distributers and giving good aftersales services to my customers.

My skills are:

Very good command of computers (windows-word- Excel-power points)

Professional knowledge of Internet and searching

Complete knowledge of business trading export and import

Very good command of English (business letters, speaking and listening)

Please kindly help me to find a job in your country.

Regards,

Maria.

Comment 10
03/08/07 03:28
imran ali

hello ,
Comment 11
01/23/09 02:36
Lisa

hello?? Did you forget what you were going to say?
Comment 12
02/01/09 21:27
Darren

If only these professionals reads the rest of this forum then I think they don't have to waste their time typing their resumes here. A site is already given for them to apply but they still keep on posting their information here.
Comment 13
03/12/09 00:42
Suzi

If I were to post my resume on here, what is the chance I would get a job by doing this instead of going out and looking for one. May sound stupid, but thats what you people are doing.
Comment 14
09/24/10 05:34
mohammad reza

"behnoush(dentist)"

I am a dentist with 21 years experience in iran.I want to work in malasia, can you help me?
Comment 15
09/24/10 05:45
shahla

"soleiman meigooni"

i am graduated in chemistry and i have master in it .i want to work in kuala lumpour.i also should say that i studied labratory science too.
Comment 16
01/21/11 21:51
eli

"working in Malaysia Kuala lumpur"

I would like to obtain some information regarding living and working in Malaysia, Kualalumpur, please.

I am an Iranian female and singel and born in 1972 graduated in nursing from Islamic Azad University in Tehran in year 2000 and, started work same year at Shahid Rajaee Heart Hospital in CCU department.

Shahid Rajaee Hospital is one of the best heart hospital in Iran and Middle East.

I enjoy my work and I would like to move and, work in Malaysia as my sister and her family are living in Malaysia. I have visited my sister recently and I have fallen in love with Malaysia specially being an Islamic country too.

I have many international document about nursing.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Comment 17
07/23/12 12:28
Malaysia
Thank author of this post/comment"We are hiring"

My uncle owns a recruitment firms and currently he is hiring workers for education sectors, hotel and tourism industries and management sections. Anyone wanna work in Malaysia , Singapore , Kuwait, Qatar, Canada and Australia, may contact me .
Reply options
Share your opinions, advice, questions or comments on this post.
Be Heard: Forum reply options:

We encourage everyone to share their opinions, comments, thoughts and information, please consider sharing...

We would like to thanks all those who have participated in our community. All the great information available on our sites is because a member of our community took the time to share it. Thank you!

• Reply to this Forum post (opens small window)
  • Social Networking

Share this with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google+

Social sharing because it feels good

Please share this page on your favorite social networks:

Please like our homepage page for Malaysia Forum, Expat Forum, Travel:

Top Searches: • can indian dentist work in malaysia • job for iranian in malaysia • iranian dentist in malaysia • parastou nikoueian • iranian hospital in malaysia • iranian dentist in kl • iranian in kuala lumpur • work in malaysia • indian dentist to work in malaysia • iranian clinic in kl • want to work in malaysia • iranian school in kuala lumpur • jobs in malaysia for iranian • i want to work in kuala lumpur • iranian in malaysia • jobs for iranians in malaysia • want a job in kuala lumpur • iranian hospital malaysia • iranian school in malaysia • iranian work in malaysia • job in malaysia for iranian • iranian dentist malaysia • iranian clinic in malaysia • iranians in kuala lumpur • iranian in kl • working as a dentist in malaysia • iranian hospital kulalumpor • i want to work in malaysia • iranian schools in kuala lumpur • work in kuala lumpur malaysia • work for iranian in malaysia • iranian dentist in kuala lumpur •
    Domain for Sale
    malaysiatotal.com

This domain is for sale. Please see: GLR Sales LLC for complete list of domains and asking price.

Disclaimer

Important information.

This page is part of a social network. People may choose to participate here for personal, commercial or other reasons. Please keep in mind that posts or other information here may be: 1) advertisements and not personal opinions, and 2) that any products or services mentioned here may not work exactly as the promoter describes or promises.

Please verify all claims and use an escrow service for any signficiant purchases.

Share this information about Malaysia. Cut and paste one of these links to your website, blog, or social network:
    You have just read: Kuala Lumpur: i want to work in malaysia, Malaysia forum and info exchange

Copyright (c) 2005-2014 GLR Sales LLC.

(woezurzwiizwre)

Privacy PolicyDMCA PolicyWrite for us • -- WelcomeSitemap
    Kuala Lumpur Malaysia 'i want to work in malaysia'
    Classification: Forum